Experienced Vehicle Buyer
We are seeking the services of an experienced Vehicle Buyer in Sydney and surrounds.
This is a full time position that represents an ideal opportunity for an individual who knows a good car from a bad one, with at least 2 years’ proven experience with purchasing prestige and late model family vehicles.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for buying quality vehicles whether for retail or wholesale.
Who are we?
Automundo is a dynamic and progressive wholesale vehicle operation which operates within a group of new car dealerships. This represents an opportunity for the right person to get in on the ground level and build a career, not just a job. We currently have 8 used vehicle branches which all need to be stocked.
We are part of the Grand Motors Group – one of the largest privately owned vehicle groups in Australia. We encompass brands such as BMW, Kia, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru and Toyota.
- Build and create new relationships with suppliers
- Purchasing prestige and late model family vehicles
- Organising transport and ensuring that we maximise every opportunity
Qualities to succeed
- At least 2 year’s proven & stable experience as a vehicle buyer
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Able to multitask and prioritise work when required
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- A high level of personal presentation
- Computer literate
- Ability to build rapport and strong relationships with suppliers
- Excellent problem solving ability and attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that is a part of a large automotive group with long term career opportunities.